Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well Done Mr Timberlake.

Justin Timberlake stood by his word when he took Corporal Kelsey De Santis to the Marine Corps Birthday Ball in Richmond Virginia on Saturday. He said that it "turned out to be one of the most moving evenings I've ever had."
He also said of Cpl De Santis "She seemed to me to be so humble and honest... Very cool. She also simultaneously seemed like she was nervous about the whole evening and if I was going to enjoy myself. "Are you ok?" she asked 2 or 3 times. "I hope you are having fun. I know you will once my crew of friends get here to the table." I have to tell you, it's not every day that I meet a 23 year old girl and she's more worried about if I'm having fun or if I'm comfortable! It hit me all of a sudden that these were the type of people that look after us and our freedom... Humble, concerned for others before themselves... This was the type of person our Marine Corps was building. I was really blown away."


I would make one correction JT. This is kind of person who as you pointed out "VOLUNTEER their lives" for our freedoms. I'd have to say that ALL of the Military servicemen and women that I know and know of, were already made that way. That's WHY they volunteered. Other than that? Well said, Well said and well done!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45269169/ns/today-entertainment/t/justin-timberlake-attends-marine-corps-ball/#.TsJu3_KiW1M

Next up? Mila Kunis to attend another Marine Corps Ball with Sgt. Scott Moore, in Greenville, North Carolina. On Saturday the 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.