Thursday, November 10, 2011

An epiphany

In discussions in some of my posts here in the last day or so tonight. I came to the conclusion that maybe I'd better port over some of my earlier political stuff from my live journal..which oddly enough I still maintain and post on a little bit. I started THIS blog so as to be a strictly current event/political blog...and leave all the personal touchy feely stuff on the other one. Anyway the next round of posts[not sure what the total number is going to be..even I don't remember how many political posts there are over on my LJ. Anyway feel free to comment on them or not. I'm just moving them over here so they're archived somewhere besides LJ. besides some of them are still relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.