Saturday, November 5, 2011

Occupy DC turns UGLY




From the Washington Post....

The usual bullshit from the HuffPo

Closed my ass. They were blocked off by protestors..not closed down by the cops.

Trying to blame the driver again because the protestors are beyond stupid


Why do I say the post is blaming the driver? Look at the way the headline is worded.

Sigh..and yet MORE bullshit

Demonstrators protest conservative summit.


Apparently harassing Michelle Fields..the DC vid reporter assigned to the event.


This is more and more likely to turn to bloodshed I believe. Frankly I'd rather NOT believe it but the growing mounds of visual evidence I see everyday......sigh, shit.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

2 comments:

  1. Someone needs to take a dump truck to an OWS protest and just drive through. It's called survival of the fittest, something those losers fail at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Now basset. we must show these people, love and understanding............and a clue by 4 upside the head.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.