Wednesday, November 9, 2011

70yr old man robbed and raped.

Yes that's right I said RAPED.
Raped and robbed by 4 black males. I've said for a while that this country is going to pot. Crimes like this, the idiots of the OWS protest, Obama's presidency and other things in the news daily, only make my point for me.

I hope they find these fine black lads and string the little bastards up from the nearest lamppost available. Yes boys and girls I'm advocating for a very public lynching. When you start stringing people like this up, in wholesale job lots. When certain people finally admit that an armed society is a safer one. When certain people admit that too much government is a bad thing and that we all need to take responsibility for our own actions...THEN this country will be what it once was. As bright and as beautiful as she once was. She's a bit tarnished and a little rough around the edges ladies and gents..but our country is still a Lady. We just need to take out the trash and buff her out a little bit to get rid of that dull tarnish. We start by taking out the trash like these human cockroaches mentioned in this article, and doing it without mercy. they deserve none. THEN we get rid of the rats in the halls of power. That sit in their seats at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and in the halls of congress.

2 comments:

  1. "I hope they find these fine black lads and string the little bastards up from the nearest lamppost available."

    A few prominent reminders would work wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think so. it's why I keep suggesting it. I need to lobby our governor to make HANGING the way we mete out the death penalty. Rope is cheaper than the drugs and reusable.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.