Thursday, November 10, 2011

07/08-Freedom

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness."

'All men are created equal', and there is where the trouble starts boys and girls. The Left, the dhimmicrats, the social hollywood nitwits and the rest of the people I despise, take this to mean that everyone should instantly and equally have everything as in handed to them. Not true what it means is that everyone is equal and does have the same opportunity to succeed to live the way they'd like...all they have to do is exercise some discipline, learning, personal responsibility and will power and they can attain it. Liberty, or Freedom; means the freedom to FAIL and to LEARN FROM IT!

*closes eyes and massages temples*

What the hell is it about my last statement there, something thats soooo freakin obvious to me....thats so hard for others to grasp/understand?! I mean it drives me absolutely nucking futz, when I watch the news and see commentators, politicians, busybodies and people who should bloody well know better spout crap about how its everyones responsibility to take care of everyone else. Uhmmm..........NO its not. Everybody's own life is they're OWN responsibility and no one elses. Now does that mean I think we shouldn't help people when they need it? Hell no, it was neighbor helping neighbor and making communities work that made this country what it is. That doesn't mean we should continually give money to someone who will NOT get off their own ass and help themselves if they are physically and mentally able to move that ass. That doesn't mean we should hold students who ARE learning [and I mean learning not just memorizing shit so they can pass some state or federally mandated test that says their learning so people can justify their jobs] back to the level of the students who are having trouble learning or flat out REFUSING to learn. [the last of which is happening more and more in the public school system but thats a separate discussion in, and of itself]

I mean really, I fail to understand how people can fail to grok so simple a fscking concept.........

*frack my thought process just derailed. ah well but I think my readers will fathom what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.