Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Irony and the OWS

Oh, my. THIS IS amusing.

Security volunteer Harry Wyman, 22, of Brooklyn was furious about the thievery -- and vowed to get tough with the predatory perps.

WEll...how do you think the people whose jobs you're denigrating and country that they love that you're talking about turning into another russia, feel? Hmmm Harry old boy?

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

Wait...you paid $5500 for a laptop? Why would anybody in their right minds pay THAT much for a lap top? Girl you got pwned..both by the sales people AND by the thieves. You've just been 'touched', whether you get back up or not is up to you child.

There's a song lyric to describe this "the irony and the agony are killing me" Well the 'Irony' certainly is. I suppose the agony is too, seeing as how my stomach is killing me because I can't stop laughing.....

Is that wrong? Maybe but let me ask this of the OWS twits...'So...how DOES it feel you have your "wealth redistributed" you infants? Don't like it much in reality now that your a true victim of it, do you? YEah well the rest of us don't even like the 'idea' of it, let alone the actuality of it, because we KNOW what will happen.

Sigh...idiots.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.