Monday, October 4, 2010

Yep...

Even after just shy of 20yrs what Rush wrote in his book is still relevant, current and spot on the money. I haven't picked it up since I first read it. It just sat in the closet on a shelf. Anyway...in a lot of cases what he says is just plain common sense. Alas as I believe it was Voltaire said "Common sense is not that common"
True...if the left had any, they wouldn't believe as they do. I'm debating whether to do a series of posts on certain and several chapters in the book. Or just occasionally throw in some of the relevant quotes in my own posts. stay tuned...after I figure it out I'll let you know.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.