Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The U.N.

Just a quick idle thought for you. I had the other day on UrbanGrounds made a spectacularly nasty comment in regards to a post by Robbie about the UN.
I suggested that I've been in favor of demolishing the UN building with a Tactical Nuke while it's in full session....and blaming it on one of the member nations. Iraq, Iran etc etc.
I also thought about blaming it on France, but as one of my friends on chat last night pointed out, no one would believe it. Seeing as how the French are appeaser's and militarily speaking..couldn't plan their way out of a wet paper sack.

I've amended that thought and had a much better idea. Evict the UN..I don't really care how, make up some diplomatic incident and toss them all out on their ass. Here's the good part. Does anyone besides me miss the old style video game arcades? Well I thought it might be cool to turn the UN building into a 3part mega business. Part gym for those who need a workout before or after work. That portion of the building would be open 24/7. Part Video Game Arcade stocked with all the classics. Dig Dug, Qbert, Pole Position, Cruisin, Mortal Combat, DC vs Capcom, Street Fighter, Dungeons and Dragons, Frogger, Pac-man, Ms. Pac-man, as well as newer ones like House of the Dead and Time Crisis..all 4 Time Crisis games. As well as a number of Air Hockey tables. This portion also to be open 24/7. The last 1/3 of the building? A good old fashioned Pub..with good brews on tap and in the bottle, as well as food to be eaten. Don't know how feasible or profitable it would be..but it's a thought for what to do with the empty building.

*shrug* I dream big sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.