Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another in the "we don't want your guns" file

Now I heard about this...watched  a short clip of it someone posted and was going to cogitate about the rank stupidity, here.  Alas there's a bit going on in my life at the moment...and I really don't want to wade through this much WILLFUL STUPIDITY as far as this entire video goes. Nope can't do it. I might put my head through a wall in frustration and then I'd have to repair the wall.

At any rate my buddy Miguel over at Gun Free Zone did manage to wade through 6 minutes of stupid. here's the link of his post on it.

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2014/01/21/sen-kevin-de-leon-ghost-guns-the-complete-idiocy/


Remember..TANSTAAFL and,....

I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.