Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Obama Boyz

A violent street gang in Missouri named after our current sitting president.

Pulling your leg? Nope. I'm not.

Just one of a number of news articles, blog articles etc...covering this news.  Yes boys and girls...a group of violent thugs that love our president so much they named their gang after him. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy don't it?
*headdesk, headdesk, headdesk*   Ow.

If you'll excuse me I need to go take some Excedrin and drink some pepto.

Weep for the future boys and girls.


Remember TANSTAAFL and...
I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of their name "The Obama Boyz". I wonder if it really reflects to the president.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.