Sunday, September 22, 2013

Short short rant on illegal drugs/war on same

Saw a post on facebook a while ago that showed an infographic on war on drugs, and cost.  It was headed by several things including "victimless crime."

Now while I agree by and large that it's a STUPID war and costs us a shit ton of money for no gain..I take exception to the "it's a victimless crime" shit. I knew at one time plenty of people who used pot...which comprise the bulk of the drug users in the nation, about 95%% give or take. They tend to be, least the ones I knew in the past...successful business owners, and tech wiz kids who run networks for big companies.  Where I take exception to victimless crime bullshit is with the hardcore users of hallucinogens, inhalants, heroin and others comprise about 3.5 million of the nation's 22-23 million users. Those who use those drugs tend to be the real problem children, committing robberies and murders, and car jackings and shit to get their next fix.  So do NOT tell me the drug business is victimless you assholes.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.