Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9/11...12 years later.

Yay and verily it's that time of year again. Time to shout "Remember 9/11", and ask "where were you/what were you doing on that day"

I'll keep this short and sweet folks.
I remember EXACTLY where I was and exactly what I was doing when it happened.  I also remember thinking as I ran over to the electronics department just in time to watch the plane fly into the 2nd tower.."someone just declared war".  I also remember thinking it might have been the Pakistanis.    Honestly as hypocritical as this is going to sound. I don't need people posting "remember 9/11" across my wall. See...as I said. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing.
I also have something like 15-20 VHS tapes full of non stop hour by hour, 24hr coverage for days afterword. For days afterword my VCR was NEVER off and neither was my television. If the tape ran out when I was home..I changed it. If it was set to run out in the middle of the night..I set my alarm clock for a little before  that time to change the tape. While I was at work my little sister did it for me. I did that for...4 days. I called my sister shortly after I watched the plane hit the 2nd tower and told her to jack a blank into the VCR and hit record.  I bought a pack of tapes during my lunch break and took it home with  me.

I will never forget. I will never forgive.  Ever.

addendum 9/11/13 1:50pm:
Then there was the US Ambassador and 3 other brave souls killed by yet more cowards on the anniversary of 9/11, on september 11th 2012.  What did our government do about it? They blamed it on you tube video. Said it had nothing to do with the anniversary of 9/11 and swept it under the rug with the willing perfidity and compliance of the Progressive Propaganda Ministry.

Again..I will never forget and I will never forgive. In this case that extends to the people who killed our ambassador and his security team AND to our government.


That is my 9/11 anniversary post. That is all.

Remember..TANSTAAFL and...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.