Friday, September 13, 2013

miscellaneous post

As I sit here on this beautiful friday afternoon, miserable, I gotta ask?  What for did I do to deserves this misery?
*next round of sneezing, sniffles and back of the throat drainage ensues like a solid slap to the head*

Oh yeah..I skipped out on taking my allergy meds for a day or two in the middle of ragweed season. this is my punishment.  My sinuses telling me in totally not subtle, totally unequivocal way that *I* am a dumb ass for not taking my allergy meds.

With any luck I'll be better by tomorrow. Sunday at the latest. in the mean time...I am miserable.

Remember TANSTAAFL and...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.