Saturday, August 18, 2012

Crucifixion is making a comeback

Don't believe me? Read!


Oh for those who will sneer because it's WND...the sources for the story were several ARAB papers.
Who confirmed it.

Okay...during the overthrow of the previous dictator...a man and his army who were beholden to the U.S. and nominally on a leash..I among others said that this can only end badly.   Replacing someone we nominally control with a government with ties to a known terrorist organization will blow up in our face.  So...we've got  members of the Muslim Brotherhood going around and crucifying, in the most literal sense of the word, anyone who bad mouths the current regime  

I don't relish this but I TOLD YOU!  So someone want to explain to me again what a good idea replacing someone we control with a  government run by a terrorist organization, that like all the rest hates our guts, is?  Please explain this. 
...........................................................

...............................................

Well?  I'm waiting you idiots. 

*crickets chirping*


Still nothing?  Yeah that's what I thought.

Now on to the second piece of this.  Anyone besides me notice a startling parallel between what the Brotherhood is doing, and what the Main Stream Press, lefty pundits, and lefty self help groups like Code Pink, CSGV and others do to ANYONE who dares criticize our Lying Fuckwit In Chief?   

He's destroying the economy.......
"you don't understand economics you idiot."

He's an inept asshole who's lying through his teeth and doing THAT badly......
"You're full of hatred and a bigoted asshole"

He's literally destroying the country and shredding the constitution
"You're a racist"

He needs to be impeached
"You disgraceful fascist pig..you wouldn't be saying this if it was Bush!"
Which would be wrong by the way...I had my bones to pick with GW as well...I'd personally love to kick him right square in the ass for  the creation of The Department of Homeland Security, among other things.


The preludes to the quotes are what I have said...
The quotes by the way are just a FEW of the less volatile things that have been said to ME personally.  Sigh...is it any wonder when dealing with such willful stupidity that I spend so much of my time facepalming and headdesking?

Anything else I can say on this subject will end up becoming a profanity filled diatribe so I'll leave it here.


Edit-8/19/12 11am.  Well boys and girls here's a few MORE clips to peruse on the subject..
http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/08/16/muslim-brotherhood-crucifies-opponents-attacks-secular-media/

Yep...putting actual terrorist religious extremists in charge is SUCH a good idea...NOT!
Remember TANSTAAFL and.....
I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.