Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yes Yes it's State of the Union time!

Wellll...almost. I'm not going to watch it..I never do.  I will however after they post the transcript tonight or tomorrow, section it out and rip it to pieces like I have for the last several years.  Although last years never got completely posted because it made me wanna puke and pissed me off so bad.  did you know that, on Thursday  Obama is going to do a "Fireside Chat", in "homage" to FDR's?  He's going to to do this live stream/you tube. 

The staff is also going to answer questions right after the SOTU.

"Immediately following the President's speech, join us for a special “Open for Questions” panel with senior staff, live from the White House. If you have a question about the speech, ask it on Twitter with the hashtag #WHChat or on the White House facebook or Google+ pages."

So...lets bombard them with questions shall we?

Expect the first section sometime tomorrow night probably.  How big the entry ends up being, depends on the length of the speech and how far I get into reading it and ripping it to shreds before having to sit hard on the urge to vomit all over my keyboard.

Remember TANSTAAFL and...
I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

3 comments:

  1. If you have nothing intelligent to say, then baffle them with bullshit. Or so my dad taught me. Applies to numb nuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately for them...baffling them with bullshit does NOT work on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolf,

    It evidently worked on quite a few intellectual midgets.
    Hope and change my ass.

    leaperman

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.