Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Russian "Professor" gives NEW Global Warming theory

Yes that's right. He's figured out the cause of global warming! The thing that's causing all those peat moss bog fires and that pesky drought over in Russia that caused a grain shortage. Are you ready for this? Global Warming is man made..caused by the US. The US has a "Climate Change Weapon". Damn...the secret is out! The US government will soon be scrambling to issue the usual denials. However yes..it is the US MILITARY causing Global Warming with it's new top secret weapon!

Here's a quick quote from the article..you got to love this "professor's" logical train of thought.
"In the article, Areshev voiced suspicions about the High-Frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP), funded by the U.S. Defense Department and the University of Alaska.

HAARP, which has long been the target of conspiracy theorists, analyzes the ionosphere and seeks to develop technologies to improve radio communications, surveillance, and missile detection.

Areshev writes, however, that its true aim is to create new weapons of mass destruction "in order to destabilize environmental and agricultural systems in local countries."

Apparently someone in our Defense Dept is a fan of Remo Williams.
Here's a link to the full article
http://www.rferl.org/content/Russian_Scholar_Warns_Of_Secret_US_Climate_Change_Weapon/2114381.html

A friend of mine responded to the article by saying "either he's drinking too much Vodka, or I'm not drinking enough of it." I personally don't think it's Vodka by the way. I believe this "professor" may be drinking Absinthe. See the wormwood eating at his brain would explain his delusions.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have a talk with my senators and representatives. I want them to tell the defense dept to cease and desist with this causing global warming and try doing something productive. Like ohhhh..I don't know...hunting down the japanese whaling fleet and sinking it....along with the eco animal rights activists hunting them, because quite frankly...I've got no use for either party and I'm sick of listening to them. Since I'm a logical being, it follows that if they're all dead I won't have to listen to it anymore. Ta ta for now my friends. I now return you to your regularly scheduled trip into insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.