Monday, August 10, 2009

Mom's poker addiction

My cousin introduced me to the wonderful world of online poker ohhhh,,a year and half, 2yrs ago? I didn't play much for a while but I've started up playing again. Now the kicker to this is I'm hooked up to the big screen in the living room. Why is this the kicker? I'll tell you. My mother started watching me play and having me explain things to her. [I play pokerstars online..Texas Hold Em] Now she comes home and if my father isn't home and I'm on the puter she says "Oh good we're going to play poker!" *facepalm* Even if I'm not online if I get control of the tv she says "Lets play poker!" Its reached epidemic proportions. She says she just loves to watch me lose money. *facepalm* Needless to say where poker is concerned she's my bad luck charm. She's my albatross. Inspite of this she's my mother and I do love her. She's just making me more nuts than usual right now. I'm now off to send and email and then go to pokerstars to play..at moms nagging of course.

Remember people TANSTAAFL!
There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.