Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My first blogger post

Okay..this is my first post around here..lets hope this joint doesn't go the same way as jspace as that would cause me great annoyance and displeasure. I'll pontificate primarily on politics. For those who can't place where I got my blogs name..I'll throw it out for you. Babylon 5 Season 3. During an episode Marcus the Ranger goes thru the ruffians in the bar he runs his Intelligence gathering circle out of. When one of them wakes up thereafter he looks at Lenier the Minbari and says "You see? Its as I've always told you, you can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word." The latter of which I'd like to apply to our politicians heads with great frequency at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.