Friday, December 20, 2013

Heh...

it seems boys and girls that the Curly Wolf is losing an online friend. One of my favorite bloggers and Texas boy Robbie has said his goodbyes to blogging. He made his last post on Tuesday. The site goes dark two days after christmas because it'll just cost him too much to keep the site live and archived because it's such a massive amount of data. Oh well.

I'm gonna miss him but he's leaving to keep a promise. He promised his wife 10yrs ago when he started it, he'd quit after 10 years. He's got a new born son now and is keeping his promise to his wife.
 He's quitting so he can be the best husband and father he can be. I wish him nothing but the best. God keep his hand over you and yours my friend. Gonna miss ya.




I now leave you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.