Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and you know what I wish for everyone?

For everyone to take the advice of my favorite band. The Zac Brown Band.
Take the advice in their song Ain't In No Hurry.
I ain't in no hurry
I'd be a fool now to to worry
About all those things I can't change.
And All the Time I've borrowed
can wait til tomorrow
cuz I ain't in no hurry today.

the advice. don't stress..relax. The holidays are supposed to be about friends, family, religion if you subscribe to any, and just celebrating and enjoying life. there's enough trouble in the world without adding to it by being bad tempered about small, stupid, shit. Enjoy what you've got...let the rest of it wait til tomorrow. Or in this case..the 1st of the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.