Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why is anyone surprised?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/white-house-cant-wait-to-help-young-people-get-summer-jobs/

We Can't Wait? You ever notice that whenever the Democrats are pulling something that will damage the country, they always say the same things? We Can't Wait, It's imperative and my personal favorite from nancy pelosi..'You'll find out what's in the bill after we pass it." *headdesk*

Were you silly people NOT paying attention back in 08 during the primaries when I said of Obama "here is the man who would be king"? Oh yeah..I didn't have this blog on blogger yet.

Seriously? Has no one been paying attention for the last 3yrs? if not to me and others, then to obama's doings? WTF. Alright..here's a reading assignment for you. If you choose to except it, go into my archives for last year, click on November, and read all the posts I ported over from my other blog from back in 08.
There's 20 some odd of them.

That is all

I now return you to your regularly scheduled inanity and insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line but try and keep it civil if it breaks into a heated discussion.